Rochester General Hospital to Give Away FREE Bike Helmets at Safety Fair
May 28, 2010
Helmets to the first 1,300 youngsters 4-12 years old
Rochester General Hospital is holding its annual Spring into Safety event on Saturday, June 5th in the hospital parking lots adjacent to the Carter Street Parking Garage.
The event (9:00 am - 12 noon) is open to the public (and media). Helmets will be given to the first 13-hundred youngsters ages 4-12 who are present at the event.
In addition, there will be car seat safety inspections; free child ID safety cards; safety information; and a variety of games and activities for children.
The event is sponsored by:
- Rochester General Hospital Association and TWIGS
- Monroe County Office of Traffic Safety
- Safety Council of Central and Western New York
- MVP Health Care Elite Cycling Team
- The Monroe County Child Safety Committee