Medical Oncology & Center for Blood Disorders
At the Lipson Cancer Center Department of Medical Oncology & Center for Blood Disorders we provide comprehensive cancer care for patients with known or suspected malignancies and diseases of the blood. All of our physicians are board certified in his/her specialty of oncology/hematology and are Adjunct Staff at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New York.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic evaluation of patients with a suspected malignancy or blood disorder
- Second opinions
- Treatment with chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, and immunotherapy
- Cancer risk assessment and counseling
- Palliative care consultation for patients with symptoms due to advanced cancer
- Enrollment in research protocols (Clinical Trials) of the CALGB National Cooperative Oncology Group, Roswell Park Community Oncology Research Program and Pharmaceutical Company sponsored trials
The Department of Medical Oncology & Center for Blood Disorders is located on the first floor of Rochester General Hospital in the Lipson Cancer Center. A parking lot with direct entrance to the cancer center is conveniently located adjacent to the center.
For information, appointments, or to speak with a physician regarding our oncology and blood disorder services, contact the Lipson Cancer Center at (585) 922-4020.
Learn more about the Medical Oncology & Center for Blood Disorders team +