Diagnosis & Treatment
Advanced urologic treatments delivered with superior care.
Whether you are facing a possible cancer diagnosis or seeking treatment for a different urologic condition, you can rest assured that you will be treated by an experienced surgical team. The Division of Urology diagnoses and treats a full range of adult and pediatric urologic disorders and performs the area’s largest volume of robotic urologic surgeries. We also host the area’s largest number of cryotherapy procedures—a technique used to freeze and destroy tissue—to treat both kidney and prostate cancer.
We collaborate with the Lipson Cancer Center to provide patients with prostate cancer and cancers of the urinary tract with comprehensive cancer care and the expertise of numerous physicians, oncologists and specialists.
If your treatment requires surgery, we use minimally invasive (laparoscopic) procedures and da Vinci® robotic surgery whenever possible to reduce your risk, shorten your recovery time, and ensure you receive the best possible outcome.
We specialize in the following adult urological conditions and treatments:
- Adrenal cancer
- Benign adrenal tumors
Prostate & Penis
Urinary Tract (Ureters & Urethra)
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy (also for benign tumors)
- Robotic radical cystectomy (bladder removal)
- Transurethral resection
- Penile prosthesis insertion
- Penile reconstruction
- Cryoablation of kidney tumors
- Kidney cryosurgery
- Minimally invasive (laparoscopic) kidney surgery
- Robotic partial nephrectomy (kidney surgery)
- Laser surgery (ureteroscopy)
- Percutaneous stone surgery (PCNL)
- Shock wave lithotripsy (SWL)
- Hydrocele/Spermatocele repair
- Testicular torsion repair
- Vasectomy reversal
- Prostate cryosurgery
- Radioactive seed implantation (brachytherapy)
- Robotic radical prostatectomy
Prostate Enlargement (BPH)
- Laser surgery
- Transurethral resection (vaporization of the prostate)
- Artificial urinary sphincter implantation
- Minimally invasive sling procedures (male & female)
- Periurethral bulking
- Sacral nerve root stimulators
Pediatric Conditions & Treatments
When it comes to your child, you want the best care possible. Our surgeons are experts in the following pediatric urological conditions and treatments:
- Pediatric kidney stones
- Undescended testicles
- Vesicoureteral reflux
Our team is committed to providing you with superior care. If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact us at any time.