Resources for Support
Get the answers and support you need.
While clinical studies support the effectiveness of the da Vinci® Surgical System in minimally invasive surgery, individual results may vary. Robotic-assisted surgery may not be appropriate for every individual, so it’s important to understand your treatment options, as well as their risks and benefits.
The following organizations and publications offer information and support to assist you or your loved one with understanding da Vinci robotic surgery.
Websites & Organizations
- PubMed (Additional information and PDFs on robotic surgery)
The following publications support the clinical efficacy of da Vinci® gynecologic surgery:
da Vinci® Hysterectomy for Benign Conditions
- Surgical techniques: robot-assisted laparoscopic myomectomy with the da Vinci Surgical System - Abstract; Full Text
- Surgical techniques: robot-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy with the da Vinci Surgical System - Abstract
- The use of robot-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy in the patient with a scarred or obliterated anterior cul-de-sac - Abstract
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy utilizing a robotic surgical system - Abstract
- Telerobotic-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy for benign and oncologic pathologies: initial clinical experience with 30 patients - Abstract
- Laparoscopic robotic gynecologic surgery - Abstract
- Making the transition from standard gynecologic laparoscopy to robotic laparoscopy - Abstract
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy using a computer-enhanced surgical robot - Abstract
- Robotically assisted gynecological surgery - Abstract
da Vinci® Hysterectomy for Early-Stage Gynecological Cancer
- Robotic surgery in gynecologic oncology: evolution of a new surgical paradigm - Abstract; Full text
da Vinci® Myomectomy
- Preliminary experience with robot-assisted laparoscopic myomectomy - Abstract
- Uncomplicated full term pregnancy after da Vinci-assisted laparoscopic myomectomy - Abstract
- Robotics in reproductive medicine - Abstract
da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for treatment of vaginal vault prolapse - Abstract
- Current status of robotics in female urology and gynecology - Abstract
- Long-term results of robotic assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for the treatment of high grade vaginal vault prolapse - Abstract
- If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact us at any time.
Disclaimer: The services and programs listed above are offered by the Rochester General Robotic Surgery Center as a resource for patients and their families. This list is not meant to be all-inclusive, does not constitute a recommendation by the Rochester General Robotic Surgery Center nor an assurance of the quality of services provided.