Our care goes beyond simply restoring your hands.
We don’t often stop to think about the many small tasks we complete on a daily basis using our hands. Though simple in nature, opening a jar of food or buttoning a shirt can become nearly impossible with a disease or injury of the hand.
Our multidisciplinary team of board-certified hand surgery doctors and hand specialists work with patients every day—from adults to children, carpal tunnel sufferers, athletes to injured workers—who share these struggles. We provide experienced, comprehensive care for patients of all ages, working to restore their hands and wrists through surgical and non-surgical treatments and rehabilitative therapy.
The Rochester General Hand Surgery team works closely with specialists in other divisions, including Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Plastic Surgery, to offer patients the latest treatment options for the following hand and wrist conditions:
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Congenital Hand Deformities (present at birth)
- Nerve Entrapment (Carpal Tunnel)
- Rheumatic Changes
- Tendinitis (Trigger Finger)
- Trauma (burns, fractures, nerve injuries, sprains)
Why Choose Rochester General for hand surgery?
Our hand surgery success is proven through our positive outcomes and the satisfaction of both our patients and referring physicians.
- Our surgeons are all board certified and have additional training and expertise in areas such as plastic surgery, hand surgery and orthopedic
- We provide industry-leading minimally invasive surgical treatments
- Our surgeons work in conjunction with a team of certified hand therapists, including physical therapists and occupational therapists, to offer patients rehabilitative care after their procedures
Rochester General Hospital
1415 Portland Ave., Suite 245
Rochester, NY 14621
Phone: (585) 922-4518