Resident & Visitor Information
Looking for a friend or loved one who is a resident at Hill Haven? Please feel free to call any time at (585) 671-4300 for resident and visitor information.
Visiting hours are 11:00 am – 9:00 pm, daily.
- Children are always welcome guests at Hill Haven
- Pet visits are permitted with prior notification
- Hill Haven is a smoke-free facility
Hill Haven offers a spectrum of care ranging from assistance with daily activities to around the clock skilled nursing care. Some of our residents come to Hill Haven because they need care during a short-term illness or rehabilitative care after illness or surgery. We welcome residents for short stays as well as long-term residents.
Hill Haven offers a variety of services for our residents including:
- Religious Services for many denominations
- Resident Council & Food Committee meetings
- Daily group programs & individual activities
- Outings to the theater, Frontier Field and shopping centers
- Special events on location
- Beauty Salon & Barber shop
- Gift Shop
Our Certified Chef and dietary staff assure that residents receive tastefully prepared meals to meet their specific diet needs. Guests are welcome! Our guest meals are available through the Food & Nutrition Services department for a small fee.
Hill Haven Café
Hill Haven boasts a wide array of soups, sandwiches, daily specials and frozen treats offered in the café. The café is open weekdays 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and is located on the ground floor.