Rehabilitation helping you heal and return home
If a patient has had an illness, hospital stay or surgery and they're ready to leave the hospital, but not ready to return home, Hill Haven offers transitional care (also known as short-term rehabilitation) in a comfortable, home-like setting. We help patients heal and regain their strength and function through rehabilitation services to return home.
Hill Haven short term rehabilitation patients can take advantage of a comprehensive range of medical and support services. Our team of highly skilled transitional care professionals - tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients - includes on-site physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, psychiatrists, registered dieticians and social workers.
Hill Haven rehabilitation patients receive exceptional after hospital care for conditions including:
- Cardiopulmonary conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and pneumonia
- Joint replacement surgery, fractures and other orthopaedic conditions
- Neurological conditions and stroke recovery
- Peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis
- Post-surgical wound care
- Vascular conditions
- Bariatric surgery care
- Expert care for cases involving central-line medications and maintenance
For patients needing surgery for pressure sores or other conditions, Hill Haven is an ideal recovery setting. Our short term rehabilitation and nursing teams provide specialized, high-quality wound care rehabilitation services in an updated, comfortable and clinically state-of-the-art setting. And with digital Telehealth technology, our patients can be seen at Hill Haven by their RGH medical specialist during their transitional care, without the discomfort of travel for required follow-up appointments. If this situation is affecting you or a loved one, ask your primary care provider about incorporating Hill Haven into your recovery plan.
A Healing Atmosphere For Transitional Care
Hill Haven has updated and enhanced its transitional care center for short term rehabilitation patients. Patient rooms, furnishings and common areas have been refurbished to create a tasteful and comfortable new look and a healing atmosphere for our patients, families and visitors.
At Hill Haven, every effort is made to ensure your comfort during your stay. Standard or available features in many Hill Haven patient rooms include:
- Single occupancy with spacious floor plans
- Specialized beds designed for hospital-level care, maximum comfort and the prevention of pressure sores
- In-room telephone service
- TV with satellite package
- Free WiFi service throughout the facility
- In-room meal delivery, depending on each patient's wishes and medical needs (floor-based community dining is also available)
We strive to return patients home as safely and as soon as possible. Our team works with patients & their families, home care agencies and other community support services to create a discharge plan, including any necessary home care services and assistance needed.
If you're about to be discharged from the hospital or you have an upcoming surgery scheduled, call us at (585) 671-4300 to arrange for transitional care.
Hill Haven Rehabilitation & Transitional Care Center
1550 Empire Blvd.
Webster, NY 14580
Phone: (585) 671-4300