To enroll in the ElderONE program, formerly Independent Living for Seniors you must be:
- 55 years of age or older.
- A resident in one of the following ZIP codes: 14445, 14450, 14526, 14534, 14580, 14604, 14605, 14606, 14607, 14608, 14609, 14610, 14611, 14612, 14613, 14614, 14615, 14616, 14617, 14618, 14619, 14620, 14621, 14622, 14623, 14625, 14626
- Determined to be in need of nursing home level of care but prefer to remain at home.
- Eligible for Medicaid and/or Medicare and/or willing to pay privately.
- Determined to need the long term care services of ElderONE for at least 120 days.
- Capable of safely residing in the community with ElderONE support services at the time of enrollment.
- Willing to complete the assessment process conducted by ElderONE staff.
You must be willing to complete the assessment process conducted by ElderONE staff. When eligible, individuals are assessed and approved for enrollment by an ElderONE interdisciplinary team and must be willing to have all their care managed by ElderONE. For example, you must accept the ElderONE board-certified physician as your primary care physician.
+ Learn more about ElderONE, formerly Independent Living for Seniors
2066 Hudson Avenue
Rochester, NY 14617
Phone: (585) 922-2831
Toll-free: (855) 457-4636
Toll-free TTY: (800) 662-1220