Quality Outcomes & National Recognition
The Pursuit of Perfection
According to the American Heart Association, approximately one person in this country dies each minute due to a cardiac event. To meet the undeniable need for exceptional cardiac care, at the Sands-Constellation Heart Institute (SCHI) we have one simple rule: Never settle for anything less than perfection.
That standard drives SCHI's pursuit of excellence in every aspect of patient care and inspires our dedication to a process that has taken shape over two decades and continues to evolve today. Our record of excellence has earned SCHI some remarkable reviews.
- #1 hospital in New York State for Major Cardiac Surgery and Heart Attack Treatment (CareChex, 2015)
- #3 hospital in New York State for Overall Hospital Care (CareChex, 2011-2015)
- National Top 100 Cardiac Hospital - Thomson Reuters (nine times)
- Top Quality Rating for Cardiac Surgery Performance - Society of Thoracic Surgeons (2010)
- Top Performing Hospital - Premier Healthcare Alliance (2011)
- Nurse Magnet Hospital - American Nurses Credentialing Center (since 2006, most recently re-designated in 2014)
- Top 100 Integrated Health Networks - SDI Health (2007-2012), Becker’s Hospital Review (2013)
NEW: 2014 Sands-Constellation Heart Institute Cardiothoracic Surgery Outcomes
Rochester General Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center, has released its 2014 Cardiothoracic Surgery Outcomes booklet. The booklet contains important information for anyone needing cardiac care.
Click here for the complete report or you may request a free copy of the Outcomes Booklet by calling (585) 922-5661