Long Pond Medical Group
2350 Ridgeway, Suite B
Rochester, NY 14626
Map & Driving Directions
Phone: (585) 922-0900
Fax: (585) 225-1921
|Monday - Friday
||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
||9:00 am - 2:00 pm
We offer after hours appointments for acute (sick) patients and minor injuries only that are not able to wait until the next business day on Saturdays from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. To schedule a sick / urgent care appointment, please call our Adult Weekend Care line at (585) 922-0926.
About Long Pond Medical Group
Long Pond Medical Group offers comprehensive health care services for adult patients over the age of 18. Our physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine and are members of the Rochester General Medical Group. Services we provide include:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Pre-operative clearance
- Dermatology services (Thursdays only)
We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester General Hospital to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
We're conveniently located close to Route 390 in Rochester, NY and offer street-level, free parking for our patients.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (585) 922-0900. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your appointment to complete the necessary paperwork. Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule.
We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card(s)
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
- Any questions that you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment