Ridgeway Family Medicine
2350 Ridgeway Ave., Suite A
Rochester, NY 14626
Map & Driving Directions
Phone: (585) 922-2440
Fax: (585) 663-3293
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
About Ridgeway Family Medicine
As a Rochester General Medical Group practice, we know that restoring the health of our patients and building collaborative referrer relationships go hand-in-hand. We are a family medicine practice, which sees patients of all ages, from newborns to adults. Our goal is to provide premier care to the community we serve. Our services include:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills
- Immunization and flu shots
- Minor procedures
We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester General Hospital to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
Our practice is recognized as a Patient Center Medical Home. For more information about Patient Centered Medical Home, click here.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (585) 922-2440. We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems. Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule.
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
Kathleen Hayden, MD
Paul Rapoza, MD
Brian Day, DO
Laurie O'Toole, RPA-C
Jessica Martin, PA
Selma Mujezinovic, FNP-BC