Gananda Family Practice
1200 Fairway Seven
Macedon, NY 14502
Map & Driving Directions
Phone: (315) 359-2830
Fax: (315) 986-4888
|Monday - Friday
||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
||Evening hours from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
About Gananda Family Practice
As a Rochester General Medical Group practice, we know that restoring the health of our patients and building collaborative referrer relationships go hand-in-hand. We are a family medicine practice, which sees patients of all ages, from newborns to adults. Our goal is to provide premier care to the community we serve. Our services include:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Sick (acute care) visits
- Medication prescriptions and refills (* We require 72 hours notice for prescription refills. Please call your pharmacy and have them fax us your request.)
- Immunization and flu shots
- Minor procedures
We work closely with the Rochester region's top specialists at Rochester General Hospital to provide our patients with high quality medical care should you need care beyond your office visit with us.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (315) 359-2830. Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We offer same-day sick visits and appointments for patients with urgent problems.
If you're a new patient with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
If you must cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours cancellation notice. This allows us to offer the appointment to another patient seeking care.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Any questions you may have for your physician about health concerns, medications and treatment
- Any prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
Adriane Trout, MD
"I knew as a child that I wanted to be a doctor. I strive to treat each patient as a person, not just as a patient."
Dr. Adriane Trout, whose medical education includes the University of Rochester and the University of Vermont, specializes in Family Medicine and is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Practice. Married with a dog and two cats, she enjoys gardening, cooking, hiking, snowshoeing and reading.
Thuc Huynh, MD