David Siegel, MD
Chief of Pediatrics
Phone: (585) 922-4050
Faculty Title: Edward H. Townsend Chief of Pediatrics, Rochester General Hospital
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, University of Rochester
Medical School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1975-1979.
Training and Fellowships: Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency training, University of Rochester, 1979-1983; General Academic Pediatric Fellowship, University of Rochester, 1983-85
Board Certifications: Pediatrics; Internal Medicine; Pediatric Rheumatology; Adolescent Medicine
Clinical Interests and Expertise: Pediatric Rheumatology; Adolescent Medicine
Selected Publications of Interest:
- Siegel DM, Janeway D, Baum J. Fibromyalgia Syndrome in Children and Adolescents: Clinical Features at Presentation and Status at Follow-up. Pediatrics 1998;101:377-382.
- Siegel DM, Klein DI, Roghmann KJ. Sexual Behavior, Contraception and HIV Risk Among College Students. J of Adol Health 1999;25:336-343.
- Siegel DM, Aten MJ, Enaharo M. Long Term Effects of a Middle and High School-Based, HIV Sexual Risk Prevention Intervention, Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med., 2001; 155:1117-1126.
- Aten MJ, Siegel DM, Enaharo M. Keeping Middle School Students Abstinent: Outcomes of a Primary Prevention Intervention. J of Adol Health 2002;31:70-78.
- Siegel DM, Baum J. Rheumatic Disease and Sexuality In: Isenberg D, Madison PJ, Woo P, Glass D, Breedveld FC, (eds) Oxford Textbook of Rheumatology, 3rd Edition, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004:279-285.