Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
Newark-Wayne Rehabilitation Helps Patients Thrive
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital’s Department of Rehabilitation offers a distinctive mix of services by therapists trained in physical, occupational and speech therapy helping patients achieve their maximum potential as quickly as possible. Our licensed, extensively-trained rehabilitation professionals provide the full range of services needed to recover from joint surgery, sports injuries, hand trauma, speech and swallowing problems. Physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists in our department work closely with our clients to help them thrive. Our patients routinely rate their satisfaction above the 90th percentile. And, as a Rochester General Health System affiliate department, Newark-Wayne’s Department of Rehabilitation in Newark, New York provides the same standard of care as at the award-winning Rochester General Hospital.
Inpatient a team of therapists including Physical therapy, Occupational therapy and Speech therapy is available for inpatient therapy while you are recovering in the hospital. Work with the physicians, nursing, social workers nutritionist. We Offer group pre- operative joint replacement educational classes to keep you well informed on what to expect with your upcoming surgery. Register through the LINK line (2LinK).
- The NWCH Department of Rehabilitation is conveniently located near Outpatient Services, and offers reserved, handicapped-accessible parking
- Appointments are available from early morning to early evening, and most insurance plans are accepted
- In addition to the services offered at Newark-Wayne, patients recovering from surgery can receive extended rehabilitation at DeMay Living Center
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital offers comprehensive rehabilitation services, including:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech & Language Pathology
- Respiratory Care
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
1200 Driving Park Avenue
Newark, New York 14513
- For information or to schedule an appointment, please call (315) 332-2289