How can I learn more?
Non-urgent stroke questions and information about the RGH Stroke Center, call (585) 922-4371
- Talk to your doctor, nurse or other healthcare professionals. Ask about other stroke topics.
- For more information on stroke, or to receive additional fact sheets, call the American Stroke Association at 1-8884-STROKE (1-888-478-7653) or visit online at StrokeAssociation.org
- If you or someone you know has had a stroke, call the American Stroke Association's "Warmline" at 1-888-4-STROKE (1-888-478-7653), and:
- Speak with other stroke survivors and caregivers, trained to answer your questions and offer support
- Get information on stroke support groups in your area
- Sign up to get Stroke Connection Magazine, a free publication for stroke survivors and caregivers