The Health Home Care Management program is designed to help individuals with serious mental illness who may also have chronic health conditions and/or substance abuse.
Care Managers will help the individual to access appropriate services in various systems of care, facilitate communication across health care providers and assess the social and community needs as applicable.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Development of individual service plans
- Communication with all health care providers involved in an individual's care
- Support of family communication
- Facilitation of social and community services
- Follow-up and monitoring of all areas of the plan
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
If you are interested in our Health Home Care Management program, please call (585) 922-2743.