The Behavioral Health Network brings together the services of:
- The Rochester Mental Health Center
- The Genesee Mental Health Center
- Rochester General Hospital Department of Psychiatry
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital Mental Health Program
- Rochester General Hospital Addiction Services
With nine locations across the area, including two of the area's best mental health centers, Genesee Mental Health Center and Rochester Mental Health Center, we have over 40 years of experience and tradition. You will find the most comprehensive services and dedicated mental health and substance abuse professionals, working to help you and your family achieve your full potential to live and work.
- A comprehensive system of clinical mental health services.
- Readily-accessible, culturally-sensitive services uniquely matched to the individual needs of each patient and their family.
- Convenient access to mental health outpatient services with locations throughout the greater Rochester area.
- An unwavering commitment to serve those in our community who have emotional needs.
For more information on specific programs and services, call us at (585) 922-2500 or 922-7770.