The Behavioral Health Network brings together the services of:
- The Rochester Mental Health Center
- The Genesee Mental Health Center
- Rochester General Hospital Department of Psychiatry
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital Mental Health Program
- Rochester General Hospital Addiction Services
We handle everyday problems and situations immediately - and we treat the behavioral aspects of common health problems, which can account for as many as 60% of all patient health concerns.
The Behavioral Health Network offers:
- Emotional support and compassionate treatment
- Services connected with your primary care physician
- Effective treatments delivered in the least restrictive settings
- Solutions based on the latest scientific evidence leading to meaningful outcomes for you and your family
- Services organized around a holistic model that considers your physical health and emotional well-being within the context of YOUR life.
For more information on specific programs and services, call us at (585) 922-2500 or 922-7770.