Imaging Center at Alexander Park
Your Imaging Center
As part of the RGHS Ambulatory Care affiliate, the Imaging Center at Alexander Park is a comprehensive resource for area patients and physicians. We provide high-quality diagnostic scanning and evaluation services in a convenient and comfortable environment, and give primary and specialty care doctors the timely and accurate information they need to provide the best possible care.
214 Alexander Street
Rochester NY 14607
Contact your physician for a
Mondays-Fridays 8am – 6pm
Saturdays 8am – 12noon
- Flexible early or late scheduling is available on request.
- Walk-ins may be accommodated based on availability and procedure.
Most major insurance plans,
including Medicare and Medicaid,
Validated free parking is available in
the Alexander Street parking
garage, right next door to the
Diagnostic imaging services include:
- Mammography screenings
- Non-invasive CT exams
- General diagnostic X-Ray
- DEXA bone-density scanning
- Non-invasive Ultrasound, including first-trimester OB/GYN testing
These services utilize state-of-the-art imaging equipment, administered by expert radiologic technologists – senior personnel, each highly trained and with years of experience.
Our Commitment to You
The Imaging Center at Alexander Park is committed to delivering “Health + Care” – clinical excellence with patient-focused attentiveness and compassion – to our growing community of patients.
- Clinical and technological integration between RGHS sites allows the Imaging Center radiology team to efficiently consult with Rochester General Hospital technologists and physicians as needed, so imaging findings can be returned as quickly as possible.
- For patient and physician convenience, RGHS patient data are available for secure on-site digital review via Care Connect, our state-of-the-art electronic medical records system.