The Future of Medical Records Is Here –
For questions/assistance, contact the MyCare Help Desk at (585) 922-1234, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm or by email at email@example.com
How do I set up a MyCare account?
If you are interested in signing up for MyCare, talk with your provider. Most RGHS outpatient providers are enabled with MyCare. Click here to see if your provider is enabled with MyCare. When available, we’ll provide you with an activation code that will enable you to log in and create your own user ID and password. To participate in MyCare, you will need to provide a personal email address and have computer access to the internet. You can also contact the MyCare Help Desk at (585) 922-1234, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an activation code.
Welcome to MyCare
MyCare puts your most up-to-date personal medical records right at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere you need it. No more wondering what’s inside that mysterious manila folder at your doctor’s office – now you have direct electronic access to your latest health information.
MyCare lets you safely and confidentially:
- Access your account from any computer, tablet, iPhone or Android phone.
- You will need to download the free app available through the iTunes Store for Apple devices or the Play Store for Android devices. Download the "MyChart" application from Epic to your device. Once downloaded, search the phonebook of available hospitals and select "MyCare - Rochester General Health System" (listed in the "R" section)
- View, schedule, and cancel non-urgent medical appointments
- View parts of your medical chart
- Medical history (general health summary and trends, growth charts, allergies, immunizations, past procedures, etc.)
- Lab test results
- Summaries of your office visits
- Communicate with your provider’s office about non-urgent issues
- Request a prescription renewal
- Access trusted health information resources
- View a family member’s chart as a proxy