The Care Connect Community Physician Program includes Care Connect, the branded name for RGHS’ Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. Epic is widely recognized as the vendor with the most advanced, fully integrated electronic medical record system on the market today.
The connectivity and data sharing between physician practices, patients and RGHS that Care Connect provides is already resulting in higher quality care and outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Care Connect is designed for specialty-specific office workflows, visit documentations and orders, and just some of its features include:
- Access to RGHS results in the clinical data repository
- Automatic e-prescribing functionality
- Standardized reports
- Low volume point of service scanning
- ICD-9 and CPT files to aid in coding for easy diagnosis and order entry
- Future upgrades to ICD-10 and ICD-11
If you are in the process of comparing EMRs, it's important to ask the right questions to make the best decision for your practice. Use our "Comparing EMRs" brochure as your guide.