Medical Pathfinders -- Summer Program
Students volunteer Monday-Friday for three weeks from 8:00 am - Noon, Noon - 4:00 pm, or another 3-4 hour shift (since some hours may vary by department) for a total of sixty (60) volunteer hours. Students may apply for more than one volunteer session.
2014 Session Dates, Application Deadlines, and Orientation Dates
****ALL 3 SESSIONS NOW CLOSED/FULL
Session 1 (Monday, June 30 -- Friday, July 18)
- Orientation: Thursday, June 26
- Exit Lunch: Friday, July 18
Session 2 (Monday, July 21 -- Friday, August 8)
- Orientation: Thursday, July 17
- Exit Lunch: Friday, August 8
Session 3 (Monday, August 11 -- Friday, August 29)
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 2nd or when session is full
- Orientation: Thursday, August 7
- Exit Lunch: Friday, August 29
- 14 years of age or older and completed the 8th grade by the start of the summer program
- Minimum 82% ("B") GPA/grade level with supporting documentation from your school counselor/Registrar
- Online Application, including a brief essay explaining why you would like to volunteer with RGHS
- Signed Parental / Guardian Consent Agreement & Contract (for those under 18 years of age)
- Two School Employee References (Guidance Counselor, Teachers, Coaches, etc.)
- Health screening, including immunization records
Click here for "Steps in Becoming a Volunteer."
Application and On-Boarding Process
Click the "Apply Now" tab to the left to begin the process.