Friends and family who want to check on your condition may call Patient Information at (585) 922-4528.
General Visiting Hours
- General medical, surgical, gynecologic, pediatric, stroke, critical care and post partum units honor open visitation hours.
- Emergency Department encourages the patient to have only two visitors.
- Pediatric Emergency Department: Parents may visit anytime.
- Labor and Delivery: Patients may have a family member or significant other with them anytime. Family is encouraged to be with the patient in the Delivery Room. Doulas are permitted in the Delivery Room Suite anytime.
- Special Care Nursery: Parents and grandparents may visit anytime.
Visiting Hours are limited in the following areas in order to allow the patient to focus on and achieve treatment goals:
- Inpatient Psychiatry (G-I): Weekdays 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Weekends and Holidays 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Acute Rehabilitation: Open visiting hours except during rehabilitation treatment sessions and rest periods. Special visiting arrangements may be made at the discretion of the Rehabilitation Team or Nursing Shift Coordinator.
During surgery, family and friends may wait in the first floor lobby Surgical Lounge, where the surgical host or hostess will keep them informed. The hostess will tell them when you have returned to your room and will direct your surgeon to your visitors' location when your surgery is completed.